nulledpress.org is in compliance with 17 U.S.C. § 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”).
We have not intended to violate the copyright in any manners and we take this issue very seriously. We will always do our best to protect the rights of the official legal copyright owners. It is our policy to take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”).
If any content appearing on nulledpress.org or shared, in any-ways is against the will or authorization of copyright owner, please notify us by writing to us, you can use our Contact Form in order for us to identify the allegedly infringing content and take action.
Please use our Contact Form in order to notify us about this issue, we will be unable to process your request if you do not send the required information, so please fill the fields accurately and include the subject as Copyright Infringement Claim.
The following topics MUST be included in your copyright infringement claim:
* Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
* Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
* You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed and including at least one search term under which the material appears in nulledpress.org search results.
* A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
* A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Send the infringement notice via our Contact Form
Please allow up to 5 days for the response. Note that emailing your complaint to other parties such as our Internet Service Provider will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due to the complaint not being filed properly.